SeaLion Fluorescent Yellow ISO 150N Lifejacket is designed to inflate automatically in contact with water and contribute to the turning of the body face up also when wearing a suit. SeaLion lifejackets are designed as combined working / abandonment lifejackets.
SeaLion Fluorescent Yellow ISO 150N
SeaLion lifejackets are designed for users with high demands on function and comfort. This lifejacket can be used in combination with our work/immersion suits and provide 150N buoyancy. SeaLion 150N lifejacket is designed to inflate automatically in contact with water and contribute to the turning of the body face up also when wearing a suit. The hydrostatic inflator mecanism will make sure that the lung will not inflate unintended. Certified in accordance with ISO 12402-3
- Lightweight and comfortable, construction with focus on comfort
- Contoured around head and neck + soft neoprene in neck
- Rough, durable cover fabric in fluorescent yellow
- Easy operated front buckle in plastic
- Adjustment of waist webbing in the side
- UML inflators - water activated (automatic)
- Retro reflective tape (SOLAS)
- Whistle, lifting loop and emergency light
- Double crotch strap
- Double buoyancy bladder in high-vis material
- Service friendly - buoyancy bladder may easily be detached from cover
SPECIAL NOTE! Bladder may easily be detached from cover - saves costs and extends product life.
- Lifejacket work
- Type of PFD/class
- Inflatable lifejacket 150N
- Area of application
- Minimum 150N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 300 Fluor Yellow
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Bladder construction
- Firing mechanism
- Water activated, UML Auto MK 5
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Inspection window for inflator
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- Yes, ISO with ISO suit
- 33g CO₂ (1pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year (professional use)
2 year (leisure)
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejackets for offshore conditions (150N)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like