SeaLion Europe 275N Passenger with CA EBS
An advanced, well-equipped lifejacket for passengers in helicopters operating over open waters. This lifejacket is intended and certified for use with our SeaAir EBS compressed air emergency breathing system (EBS) that is purchased separately. The EBS is designed to make it possible to start breathing under water if the helicopter ditches. The lifejacket’s minimum 275N buoyancy is activated manually for safe evacuation of a ditched helicopter.
- Minimum 300N buoyancy lifejacket
- Manually activated 60g CO₂ cylinder
- Prepared for integration of SeaAir CA EBS (Compressed Air EBS)
- Sprayhood, crotch strap, emergency light and whistle
- Stainless steel buckle safe attachment and quick adjustment to various body sizes
- MOLLE's on lifejacket cover for easy attachment of accessories
- Designed for adults (one size fits all)
- Please note: SeaAir CA EBS delivered separately
- Compatible with SeaAir integrated suits, SeaAir Europe Passenger and Pilot suits and SeaWind tripler approved suit
- Approved in accordance with EASA ETSO 2C504 and for integration with SeaAir EBS according to CAA-UK CAP 1034
- Area of application
- Helikopter passenger
- Minimum 275N
- Waist belt max 140 cm - min 50 cm
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Integrated pocket for Cat A EBS according to CAP 1034
- Bladder construction
- Firing mechanism
- Manual, UML MK 2 Mini
Manual, UML Micro
- Buddy line
- Attachment for accessories
- MOLLE's on lifejacket cover
- Safety Harness
- Stainless steel with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- Zipper with Quick Burst functionality
- Yes, ETSO with ETSO suit
- 60g CO₂ (1 pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Certifications ETSO
- ETSO 2C504 (Helicopter lifejacket)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like