SeaAir Training is a specially modified version of our ETSO & IMO SOLAS certified SeaAir survival suit that fully replicates the actual suit used in daily helicopter transport. The suit is specially modified and reinforced to withstand hard daily use in HUET centers. It is used in HUET training centers in Scandinavia, the EU and Russia. The integrated HP ERBS emergency breathing system has also been specifically adapted for training. The special single use training bladders can easily be fitted and removed.
- Based on the original SeaAir Suit used in transportation of helicopter passengers - modified for daily training
- Reinforced and simplified for durability
- Size range reflects the most commonly used sizes in actual transportation
- Reflective patches sewn to the suit
- Sprayhood - detachable (service friendly)
- Automatic release mechanism in ERBS eliminated for repeated use and simplified maintenance.
- Disposable training lung for ERBS (for suit art.no. 20171)
- Disposable inflatable buoyancy lung for freeboard, - collar modified for simplified integration
- Lining simplified for training, more robust without zip-in functionality
- Antenna bracket for HPL eliminated. HPL-antenna can be supplied as loose demo unit
- Outer layer of 100% waterproof, PU-coated material in nylon/oxford with long track record for use in chlorinated water
- Approved emergency light, buddy line, integrated lifting strap and open collar for rescue
- Insulated three finger gloves with waterproof zipper and inside cuffs
- Area of application
- Maritime Training
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L, FR to EASA ETSO requirements
- Main zipper type
- Polyurethane/plastic spiral, open
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pocket for manual emergency breathing system (ERBS)
- Integral, in neoprene
- 3-finger gloves with watertight zip
- Lifting becket/loop
- Inflation valve for buoyancy
- Manual inflation valve for extra bladder in collar
- Buddy line
- Yes, with floating carbine hook
- Emergency light
- ETSO, water activated
IMO Solas, water activated
- Boots / socks
- PU boots
- Emergency Breathing System (EBS)
- Yes, option
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- Ca 6 hours in cold water with correct thermal clothing (lining)
- Service interval (standard)
- When needed
- Type of suit
- Helicopter passenger transport suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like