SOLAS Approved. For rescue personnel, evacuation and MOB Operations. Approved as a 6-hour insulated immersion suit when worn with buoyancy lining.
Nato NSN: 4220-25-152-1476 (AES-suit w/lining in size XSmall)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1477 (AES-suit w/lining in size Small)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1478 (AES-suit w/lining in size Medium)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1479 (AES-suit w/lining in size Large)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1480 (AES-suit w/lining in size XLarge)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1481 (AES-suit w/lining in size 2XLarge)
Nato NSN: 4220-25-163-1482 (AES-suit w/lining in size 3XLarge)
This is a durable and flexible, next generation immersion and anti-exposure suit (AES) for use in severe conditions. SeaWork has been developed in cooperation with users and is intended for maintenance work in exposed areas aboard ships and on offshore installations. Its ergonomic, modern construction makes the suit comfortable to work in. The dirt repellent material used simplifies cleaning. The suit is multi-certified and can be supplied with or without a lining. Without a lining, it is certified as a 1-hour immersion suit, and must be used in combination with an approved lifejacket. With lining, the suit is approved as an AES-suit and insulated 6-hour immersion suit. When used as an AES-suit a lifejacket is not required.
- Area of application
- PU-coated Nylon/Oxford 2L
- Yes, inherent buoyancy (zip-in) in 3mm soft foam with closed cells
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, open
- Neck seal
- Neoprene standard
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Articulated knees, seat and elbows
Sleeves constructed in Y-shape for mobility
- 290 Orange
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pen pocket on shoulder/sleeve
Radio pocket with zip closure on left sleeve
Spacious cargo pockets on both lower legs
- Integral, in neoprene
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- Lifting becket/loop
- Yes, with D-ring and carbine hook in stainless steel
- Buddy line
- Yes, with floating carbine hook
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Boots / socks
- PU boots with steel toecap and midsole (S5) - may be used with swim fins
- Wrist seal
- May be used without lifejacket when worn with buoyancy lining
Yes, IMO with IMO suit
Yes, ISO with ISO lifejacket
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 4 hours (ISO 2012 Class B less than 2°C watertemp)
6 hours (IMO/Solas less than 2°C watertemp)
- Thermal protection without lining/inherent insulation
- 1 hour (IMO/Solas less than 5°C watertemp)
1 hour (ISO 2002 Class D less than 5°C watertemp)
2 hours (ISO 2012 Class D less than 10°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 3 year
- Certifications SOLAS-suit (w/o integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.5a (without inherent insulation)
- Certifications SOLAS-suit (w/integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.6c (anti exposure suit without lifejacket)
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 15027-1 Constant wear suit, thermal class B
ISO 15027-1 Constant wear suit, thermal class D
- Type of suit
- Work suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like