SeaEco is one of our best-selling standard immersion suits. The suit is manufactured in 5mm flame-retardant neoprene and our focus has been on quality and safety. SeaEco is a 6-hour immersion suit that must be used with certified lifejacket. SeaEco can be supplied individually vacuum packed and takes up little space. It is ideal for vessels destined for cold water regions and that already have certified lifejackets on board.
- Immersion suit for the merchant vessels etc
- Flame retardant 5mm neoprene with knitted polyester backing for durability
- Waterproof main zipper in soft PU/Plastic - easy to close
- Approved reflective patches
- Integrated neoprene hood
- Watertight cuffs
- Detachable gloves attached by elastic bands - stored under flap on sleeves
- Rubber soles for optimal grip on slippery surface
- 6 hours thermal protection in cold water <2°C watertemperature
- SOLAS approved and in accordance with the LSA code MED 1.5b as an insulated immersion suit, designed to be worn with a life-jacket
- May be vacuum packed for extended service intervals (maximum 10 years)
- When stored without vacuum it is required with regular control and lubrication of the main zipper. Zip should be in closed position when stored.
- When used with SeaLion 275N IMO/SOLAS life-jacket and Seacrewssader/Ergofit 275N: Mensafe HSE UK Compatible
Must be used with compatible lifejacket
Dimensions packed in
Colour of bag
Dimensions packed in vacuum
Service-interval packed in vacuum
- Area of application
- Neoprene 5mm w/single knitted polyester backing
- Adjustment strap on lower leg/ankle w/velcro
- Main zipper type
- Polyurethane/plastic spiral, open
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Integral, in suit material
- 3-finger neoprene (detachable)
- Boots / socks
- Neoprene socks with FR heavy duty rubber sole
- Wrist seals
- Neoprene with velcro adjustment
- Yes, IMO with IMO lifejacket
- Thermal protection with lining/inherent insulation
- 6 hours (IMO/Solas less than 2°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 3 year
- Service Interval (in HP-vacuum)
- 10 years - manufacturer's recommendation
- Service interval (HP-vacuum)
- Note: Some flag states may have specific regulations with regards to service
- Other certifications
- Mensafe HSE UK Compatibility
- Certifications SOLAS-suit (w/o integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.5b (with inherent insulation)
- Type of suit
- Evacuation/emergency suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like