Hansen Protection is targeting its markets through the business segments Personal Protection, Protective Rainwear and Boat Canopies & Special Products.
- Supporting existing market leadership positions through continued product and service innovation
- Leveraging the ongoing rebound in the oil and gas industry to drive revenues in both rental and sales of transportation and survival suits
- Expanding its geographical foot print and reinforce international distribution power.
- Continuing on its strong growth trajectory in protective rainwear
- Expanding its integrated services concept into the wind energy market
- Seeking selective bolt-on acquisitions to support its overall strategy
Hansen Protection designs and manufactures advanced survival suits, emergency suits and other harsh environment suits and life jackets for various work and niche applications. The survival equipment is provided to customers either through integrated services (a pay-per-use rental model), and through direct and distributor sales. Hansen Protection is a market leader of integrated services of survival suits and other harsh environment suits in its current European geographies and have a particularly strong position on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Hansen Protection designs, manufactures and sells protective rainwear tailored for a wide range of industries. The company’s protective rainwear products are divided into four segments: Basic protective rainwear, High-visibility protective rainwear, Flame retardant and electric ARC resistant rainwear and Insulated protective rainwear.
Boat Canopies & Special Products
Hansen Protection produces and sells customised textile products, including boat canopies, seating solutions and textile-based industrial products to customers within oil and gas, defence and agriculture. Hansen Protection’s product offering of boat canopies are manufactured from coated textiles, and are primarily sold to end-users in Norway and Sweden.