- Develop products of the highest quality and greatest life expectancy to avoid unnecessary replacements and waste
- Use packaging that is recyclable
- Search for alternative raw materials that are documented to be environmentally friendly
- Operate the business so that transport and travel are minimized
- Use energy from renewable sources
Discarded immersion suits are delivered in significant quantities to a company which utilizes their residual value in the production of sporty designer bags.
The number of electric, rechargeable cars used by employees is on the increase. These have their own, specially adapted parking spots.
The company sponsors sports and cultural events in the Moss Region. Our strategy is to engage locally with contributions primarily directed at active youth and cultural activities that are visible to and can engage the entire local community.
The company has new, energy efficient premises. Heating utilizes a waterborne heating system connected to the district’s heating plant. The company has installed an electronic monitoring system to ensure efficient energy utilization.
Hansen Protection holds ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certification.