A robust, light weight 1-hour work and survival suit for difficult and demanding environments. Designed with focus on ergonomics and comfort, it allows 100% freedom of movement. Made of durable super-breathable material. The suit is ideal for use on board merchant vessels and for transport to and from sea wind farms. For easy integration of safety equipment such as a harness and/or lifejacket, the suit is clean on the chest and back. It has reinforcements in the seat and knees and padding on the lower arms.
Designed with focus on ergonomics, comfort functionality for the purpose. The suit is manufactured in lightweight and yet durable fabrics, making SeaBreeze CTV the ideal transfer and work suit.
- Ergonomic – pre-shaped Y-construction offers excellent freedom of movement
- Breathability – durable HP Superlight fabric with excellent breathable properties
- Lightweight shell to reduce weight
- Waterproof zip in neoprene neck seal for easy donning and comfort
- Roomy watertight pockets placed on each thigh to ensure ease of access
- For easy integration with safety equipment such as harness and/or SeaLion lifejacket, the suit has no details on chest and back
- Separate soft comfortable neoprene hood stored in back pocket
- 5 finger neoprene gloves stored in sleeve pockets
- Knee and seat reinforcement
- SOLAS approved 1 hr <5°C water temperature
- ISO 15027-approved 1 hr <5°C or 2 hrs <10°C water temperature
- Should be used with compatible SOLAS- or ISO-lifejacket according to user area
- Area of application
- HP Superlight 3L
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, open
- Neck seal
- Neoprene standard
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Articulated knees
Sleeves constructed in Y-shape for mobility
- 350 Yellow
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Pocket for ID-card, in transparent PVC
- Detachable neoprene, in back pocket
- 5-finger neoprene in sleeve pocket
- ID tag
- Yes, pocket
- Attachment for accessories
- D-ring for radio, keys in pocket
- Boots / socks
- Reinforcement knee
- Additional layer of reinforcement material
- Reinforcement elbow
- Laminated layer of PU-reinforcement material
- Wrist seal
- Neoprene at elbow/underarm
- Yes, IMO with IMO lifejacket
- Thermal protection without lining/inherent insulation
- 1 hour (IMO/Solas less than 5°C watertemp)
- Service interval (standard)
- 1 year
- Certifications SOLAS-suit (w/o integral buoyancy)
- Solas MED/1.5a (without inherent insulation)
- Type of suit
- Work suit
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like