NavyLife Battle- & Work Vest
Our NavyLife lifejacket is manufactured according to EN ISO 12402 (EN399) and, amongst others, is used by the Royal Norwegian Navy. Buoyancy is provided by a permanent and an inflatable unit, which has a hydrostatic Hammar inflator that is not triggered by sea-spray but will automatically inflate when immersed in water, according to a pre-defined depth. Buoyancy is minimum 275N. The lifejacket is donned like a regular jacket. It is closed in front with buckles and Velcro. A neoprene hood is attached to the neck.
- The Navy lifejacket is a one-size garment, based on solid buoyancy material and an automatic inflatable lung.
- The lifejacket is put on as an ordinary coat. It’s closed in the front by Velcro fasteners, and it is tightened around the chest and waist by two tightening bands with buckles.
- The lifejacket has a neoprene hood, which is fixed to the back of the neck area, and is pulled over the head.
- The buoyancy arrangement of this lifejacket consists of a solid and inflatable part.
- The permanent buoyancy represents minimum 80 N and the automatic inflatable part minimum 195N, which gives a total of 275N buoyancy.
- The lifejacket is made in accordance with ISO EN 12402 (EN 399) standard
- For shipping & offshore
- Type of PFD/class
- Hybrid Lifejacket 275N
- Fixed foam part 80N, inflatable part 195N
- Flame retardant Aramid ca 210g/m2
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Detachable neoprene, in back pocket
- Bladder construction
- Firing mechanism
- Hydrostatic sensor, Hammar
- Inflation valve for buoyancy
- Manual inflation valve
- Emergency light
- IMO Solas, water activated
- Inspection window for inflator
- ID tag
- Yes, velcro
- Attachment for accessories
- Velcro for name-tag/other ID
- Plastic buckle with quick release functionality
- Cover closure
- 60g CO₂ (1 pc)
- Service interval (standard)
- 5 Year
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like