SeaLife Basic 50N
SeaLife Basic is a simpler version of our SeaLife PRO lifejacket. It has been stripped of some of the features of the PRO version but still offers good-value with many practical details. SeaLife Basic has an ergonomic design and uses 50N lightweight buoyancy foam. The lifejacket is ISO 12402-5 certified.
- ISO 12402-5 approved Light weight buoyancy foam
- 50N Ergonomic design
- Front Velcro patches, on both sides, for fixing radio pocket and other equipment
- Loops for securing radio antenna above the Velcro patches
- SOLAS approved front reflective patches
- 2 practical front pockets Sheath knife holder on left side
- Crotch strap
- 2 sizes on stock: L: 70 - 80 kg, XL: 80 kg+
- Buoyancy Aid
- Multi-purpose buoyancy aid
- Type of PFD/class
- Buoyancy aid (fixed foam buoyancy) 50N
- Area of application
- Minimum 50N
- Crotch Strap
- Fit / Ergonomics
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Attachment for accessories
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-5 Buoyancy aids (50N)
- Crotch strap
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.