The mixture of merino wool and modacrylic makes the garment flame resistant, thick, durable and well insulating. Loops on the inside help maintain a steady body temperature when working out on the coldest days. The garments are soft and comfortable against the skin. Wool insulates even if wet and resistant to body odor. A garment that is perfect for tough conditions. Can be washed in 60 ° C wool wash.
Composition: 70% Wool (Merino) 30% Modacrylic (Kanecaron)
Fabric weight: 220 g/m2
Wool fiber diameter: 20.5 μ m
Knit: Terry knitted loops inside
- Protection against flame - Limited flame spread (EN ISO 15025:2016 Method A)
- Naturally resistant to melting or dripping, inherent. Test report no. 5180506-2 rev.1.
- Color fastness to artificial light (EN ISO 105-B02: 2014): min. 4
- Color fastness to washing (EN ISO 105-C12: 2004): min. 3
- Color fastness to sweat (EN ISO 105-E04: 2013): min. 3
- Color fastness to rubbing (EN ISO 105-X12: 2016): min. 3
- Determination of spirality (ISO 16322-3: 2005, ISO 15797: 2004): Does not exceed 5%
- Determination of dimensional change during washing and drying (ISO 5077: 2007): Max. +/- 8%
- Washing and drying procedures for textile testing (EN ISO 6330: 2012):
Wash at 60 °C (6N) - Tumble dryer 50 °C
Flame resistant base layer should always be worn under outerwear with at least heat/flame resistant protective performance levels. For a complete protection you will need to wear additional personal protective equipment for your hands, feet and face.
- Wool/modacrylic (70/30) 220 g/m2
- Flame Resistance
- Limited flame spread EN ISO 15025:2016 Method A
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.