Buoyancy Aid for rescue swimmers and first responders - thoroughly developed and tested in cooperation with RS (Norwegian Society for Sea Rescue). Check out our cooperation with RS here.
SeaLife Rescue Pro 50N
SeaLife Rescue Pro is specially designed for rescue professionals having to operate in turbulent seas, floods and challenging white water rescue situations. Developed in cooperation with NSSR (Norwegian Society for SeaRescue) to be compatible with the suit SeaSwim MSAD and to fulfill the requirements of professional flood rescuers.
With all the equipment rescue swimmers need to have with them, they need extra buoyancy. That's why SeaLife Rescue Pro has minimum 70N of integral buoyancy. For ease of movement, the lifejacket has been cut well back under the arms and around the shoulders and has plenty of clearance around the neck opening. The extensive use of MOLLE all around the buoyancy aid provides extreme flexibility with regards to attachment of personal equipment.
- Certified in accordance with ISO 12402-6 (special purpose buoyancy aid)
- Cut away around the neck and other areas for maximum freedom of movement
- Soft PE foam for maximum comfort and lightest possible weight
- One-size-fits-all: Fully adjustable over shoulders, front and sides for perfect fit
- Quick release belt with stainless steel D-ring on the back. Quick-release buckle with anti-slip mechanism - releases easily when needed
- MOLLE webbing system for attaching pockets and equipment (on both front and back)
- MOLLE Velcro strips for maximum versatility when attaching
- Velcro backed ID badges/insignias etc. or special equipment
- Hard wearing and durable lifejacket built to withstand rough treatment
- Lifting strap fitted in neck area
- Internal Grip Strips to eliminate garment ride up
- Strategically placed SOLAS reflective patches
- Removable crotch strap
- Pockets can be designed to suit special requirements (optional)
- Fitted with optional cow-tail with solid carabiner which can be stored in a designated pocket on the shoulder
- Mass (without cow-tail) 1,43 kg
Lars Erik Hegna, NSSR's advisor for personal equipment
Lars Erik fully equipped with the new buoyancy aid. NSSR and HP has spent several hours on testing and respective adjustments on the products to meet the specifications and overperform the expectations.
- Buoyancy Aid
- SAR Rescue Services
- Type of PFD/class
- Buoyancy aid (fixed foam buoyancy) 50N
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- Minimum 70N
- Polyester (lifejacket)
- Crotch Strap
Waist & shoulder
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 990 Black
- Reflective material
- IMO Solas
- Lifting becket/loop
- Yes (in lifejacket)
- Attachment for accessories
- Velcro for pockets
- Safety features
- Quick release rescue belt
- Safety Harness
- D-ring on back compatible with cow-tail (safety sling)
Yes, with D-ring on back, and quick release buckle on chest
- Certifications ISO
- ISO 12402-6 Special purpose lifejackets and buoyancy aids
- Crotch strap
- Detachable (quick-release) chest strap with D-ring on back for safety loop (cow-tail)
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like