SeaRescue is a special suit for surface rescue swimmers and SAR crew. The concept was developed in cooperation with the Norwegian Royal Air Force 330 Squadron (Rescue Service). The suit is made from 5mm neoprene with a heat-reflecting Titan inner lining that provides both warmth and buoyancy. The suit has many practical and functional features that make it well adapted to meet the needs of many different types of emergency services. Among other things, the integral boots can be used in combination with flippers. SeaRescue is the first choice for SAR crew who works in cold conditions.
- Surface Operations Suit developed for rescue crews
- 5 mm waterproof neoprene providing insulation and buoyancy
- Heat reflecting neoprene - Titan laminated lining
- Double-welded seams and reflective tape
- Diagonal watertight zip with separate neoprene neck seal
- Manual/oral inflation valve for regulating buoyancy and insulation
- Neoprene cuffs
- Detachable hood, gloves and bag
- Pocket for hood and gloves
- Radio pocket
- Pen pocket
- Lower leg reinforcement in PU laminate
- Boots for use with flippers
- The prefered suit for SAR crew in cold operations
- Area of application
- Civil Service/ Rescue Services/ Armed Forces
- Neoprene 5mm w/single knitted polyester backing
- Main zipper type
- Soft PU/plastic with teeth, closed - 1 zipper puller
- Neck seal
- Neoprene standard
- Fit / Ergonomics
- 300 Fluor Yellow
- Reflective material
- Chest pocket
Pen pocket on shoulder/sleeve
- Detachable, in neoprene
- 5-finger neoprene
- Inflation valve for buoyancy
- Manual inflation valve
- Boots / socks
- Neoprene/rubber boots - may be used with swim fins
- Reinforcement knee
- Laminated layer of PU-reinforcement material
- Wrist seal
- Service interval (standard)
- When needed
From one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company's strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.
A first class survival suit can mean the difference between life and death.
As one of the world's foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment, Hansen Protection can offer a wide collection of survival suits. Survival can never be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that our survival suits satisfy the highest demands for safety.
Survival suits are obligatory for personnel on oil rigs, passenger ferries, merchant and fishing fleets plus in offshore helicopter transport.
Our dry suits provide sufficient buoyancy and protect against heat loss, and thus increase the survival time in cold water. All suits are tested and approved according to the strictest national and international standards.
You might also like